miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2009

My interest.

Hello guys, well now i say my interest. From kid, i always love the technology, all about the electronic machines portables like the game boys, ipods. Today I'm a fanatic of the computers, they are my passion, in special the processors, because are very interesting for me. I'm very happy with these. Other of my interest are the mathematics, because i love make problems, and i think study that. =) Another of my interest are, of course, the music!!!!! In other moment, i say what i love the metal, and now i love the pop and the alternative too. Groups like Pxndx, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, and others are my favorite now. The girls... well, just say what I no have a lot of lucky whit she's. These are all my interest for now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario