lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

Linking words.


-When sleeping, I dreamed something very strange... I saw images of my dog biting a kind of bone.
I was very scared... but i don't know why. I walked to the side of my dog, but suddenly ran. I screamed Bobby desperately, but my friend don't come back. Suddenly, i felt something at my back. Later, i turn to see what was behind of me. I was very scared when i saw a strange figure of a ghost. While that figure was coming to me, i take a bone bitten and threw it. Then, i'm started running towards where it was. I'm was very desperate... after that i woke up-
-During your dream, you can see the face of the ghost, Leonardo?-
- No, i can´t seen more than his body. I'm very scared to see his face!. Wait, before i ran, i hear something about a name in the ring...-
-What are you talking about? What ring Leonardo?-

To be continued...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario