lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

Sentences with adverbs of frequency.

1.- My friends often clim trees.
2.- Teenagers never listen classical music.
3.- Basketball players usually run marathons.
4.- My parents always play chess in the evening.
5.- The cats usually hate the water.
6.- I never sing rap.
7.- My friends and me always play video games in the afternoons.
8.- Teenagers often read comics.
9.- The teachers usually write poems.
10.- I never study for test.

1.- My friends are often late to school.
2.- The teenagers are sometimes very helpful.
3.- The cats are usually nervous.
4.- My parents are usually very tidy.
5.- The basketball players are always very tall.
6.- My friends are often interested in sport.
7.- The teenagers are always very tall.
8.- The teachers are always very helpful.
9.- My parents are sometimes cool with me.
10.- The teachers are sometimes very nervous.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario